Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Dreaming of a white Christmas with every Christmas card I write...

{source}
Happy December! This was a really fun post for me to create. I loved looking back at my old Christmas cards. The post made me dig through my boxes and organize all of my past Christmas cards and put them into my scrapbook.

I have always loved sending out Christmas cards to my family and friends. When I got Coco I began sending out Coco themed Christmas cards. Well...let me tell you they have become a hit among everyone that receives my Christmas card. Let's face it, it's a little different then seeing kids on a Christmas card (no offense, I am sure I will be doing that in a couple of years..with Coco!) Every year, I have some pretty big shoes to fill.Come December everyone is always checking their mailbox for a Coco Christmas card. Today I thought it would be fun to look back on my Christmas cards.

{2010}

{2011}

{2012}


{2013}


{2014} 
This year I am very early on getting my Christmas card picture done and printed. I wanted to do a beach Christmas card and could not believe how beautiful these pictures turned out. The sun, sky, subject, and landscaping was ideal for this picture. It can be very challenging to photograph a dog that just wants to sniff and explore. So what did I do? I put her on a rock she couldn't get down from and tadah!  I opted to order the cards from Tiny Prints this year. The quality of the card is great but the pricing was very steep from what I would normally ever pay. 


 and the 2015 Christmas card...


Now it's time to start brainstorming for the 2016 Christmas card...yep, I am crazy like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs