Tuesday, May 17, 2016

We are ENGAGED!


I am so excited to share that AJ and I are engaged! We both could not be more happy to begin our journey together as husband and wife and building a future together.

With being engaged comes a handful of questions!



How did he propose?
I have always told AJ that I would prefer our engagement not to be done on a holiday, my birthday or in private {not public}. Yes, I am picky! On a random Wednesday night in March after dinner with friends we went back to AJ's house and we were watching TV in his bedroom. To be specific, out of all movies to be on The Wedding Singer was on, hahah. He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him :) I was in shock because I am a very difficult person to surprise... I am always on to surprises!


Did you pick out the ring? 
No! I simply told AJ my band size and said I would prefer round or cushion cut solitaire ring and that I would prefer either a diamond setting or just no diamonds. I like classic rings. I ended up with this beauty, a cushion cut solitaire ring with a diamond setting. He did a great job!

Did you cry?
No, I did not cry...must be one of the weird ones? lol


Did you set a date?
YES! September 15, 2017 at the Wychmere Beach Club in Harwich Port {more details coming soon}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs