Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Law of Attraction

By now, I am sure you have heard of the law of attraction. I truly believe that when you want to achieve something if you visual it happening you will achieve success. I started manifesting things I wanted and goals as a young child. My first remembrance of manifesting one of my desires is how I desperately wanted a dog. My parents' never would give into getting a dog. So, when I was younger I had a stuffed animal dog and put the dog's bowl of water on my 101 Dalmatians place mat in my bedroom. Well, what do you know? Coco's place mat is the one my stuffed animal used.
As a child, at the book fair at school I purchased a poster of a dog. I swear it was a shih tzu. I had that poster hung above my bureau for quite some time. I wish I still had the poster to see if actually was a shih tzu! See? When you visualize something and "pretend" you already have it, you are already half way there. 


I have been putting my focus on finding the perfect house for AJ and I to buy. We are both are working on our financial goals and straightening some things out. We have had lots of setbacks during this process, but for the most part I know we are making progress of attaining our goal. If anything our setbacks have made a stronger couple. 

I began to do some research on how to manifest the house we will be buying. I found this blog post especially helpful in visualizing our house. 

My blog is the perfect place to post step 1, knowing what I want.  I can come back here read it, visualize it, and then write how everything has come true!

Location: Littleton, MA 

Neighborhood: A side street; nice neighborhood. On Long Pond/Fort Pond/Lake Nagog
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms, finished basement, 1-2 bathrooms, dishwasher. Medium sized backyard. Garage. 

Now, there are most certainly other areas we are willing to live in (Chelmsford, and Westford). However, Littleton meets everything we are looking for. Accessible to my work and AJ's, small community, and a top notch school system. 

{source}
One way I have started executing the law of attraction is that I have begun to purchase items for our house. This past summer, I purchased a beautiful drawing from Nick Martinez. This picture (below) means a lot to me as Saratoga is one of AJ's favorite places and where we have so much fun together. We are going to get the picture framed soon! My Saratoga tips will be posted next summer as I know I have kept saying I am going to give my tips out. 
{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs